What is a Pathmaker?
Who are we really? Clarifying (Church but Different)
- Mission Statement: PRESENT CHRIST
- Vision Statement:
- “Our goal is to communicate the Good News of Jesus Christ to everyone around us through what we say, how we think, what we do, and how we live. By remaining faithful to the timeless truths of the Bible and staying open to the leading of God’s Spirit, we build on a two thousand year old legacy of faith while keeping relevant to our time-period and local culture.”
- Listen! It’s the voice of someone shouting,“Clear the way through the wilderness for the Lord! Make a straight highway through the wasteland for our God! Isaiah 40:3
- Pathmakers distinctives are that we are:
- Internally Motivated
- Externally Focused
- Eternally Driven
- Giving 50% Away from what comes in. Here’s the breakdown: 30% Missions, 10% Benevolence, 10% One Time Gifts
- For a more detailed explanation of what all this means, check out this sermon link: What It Means to Be |Internally Motivated. Externally Focused. Eternity Driven.|
Pathmakers are people who:
- believe what the Bible says about who Jesus is.
- accept what that means about who we are and how we are to live for Him and others.
- embrace the mission to show and tell the truth about the love of Jesus wherever He plants us.
- empower others to be Pathmakers, too.
Who will feel at home making paths with us?
- People who are Internally Motivated, Externally Focused, and Eternally Driven.
- Truth seekers who want to be challenged and continue to grow.
- People who understand that because of our leadership style and structure we say, “We love you and care for you. Come and care for others with us and, in doing so, and you’ll get the care you need.”
Join us on a Sunday Morning at 9:00am to talk to Pathmakers in person who are living a life of path making throughout the week.